- Organize That is proud to announce a new program designed to help you: Organize That Weight Loss. This program focuses on the key areas in your home and life that are essential for successful weight loss. We incorporate coaching and time management with kitchen, pantry, and closet organization. Click here for more information and to see the available packages.
Organize That offers three variations of this package.
Organize That has new presentations for 2014! Looking for a fun, entertaining, and informative presentation for your office, business development group, women’s group, or any other group who wants to learn helpful and practical organizing tips? Look no more! Mona Brantley’s former career as a college instructor plus her years of organizing experience makes her an invaluable addition to your meetings! Click here for more information and possible topics. [More]
Organize That helps individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper and their systems for life. We offer a confidential consultation to assess your needs, diagnose problems, set goals and design a plan to get you started. Organize That can provide you with hands-on experience to put the plan into action at your pace and keep you focused so that you can enjoy the things you like doing best with peace of mind.
Offering non-judgmental coaching and accountability to keep you on track, Organize That can save you time and money and reduce anxiety.
No project is too big or too small for Organize That. The possibilities for our services are endless but a few ideas include
- Design efficient filing systems
- Develop activity zones
- Plan space and furniture placement
- Manage Schedules
- Teach clients to maintain organization
- Facilitate relocations
- Blend Households
- Present workshops and seminars
- Optimize peak performance time
- Establish mail systems
Contact Organize That for a consultation.
serves the greater Iowa and Illinois Quad Cities Area.