Organize That has new presentations for 2013! Looking for a fun, entertaining, and informative presentation for your office, business development group, women’s group, or any other group who wants to learn helpful and practical organizing tips? Look no more! Mona Brantley’s former career as a college instructor plus her years of organizing experience makes her an invaluable addition to your meetings! Click here for more information and possible topics. [More]
- Organize That was able to send over 430 pounds of shoes to Soles4Souls after our March collection. Thanks to Nelson Chiropractic for being a drop location and to all of the clients and patients of Organize That and Nelson Chiropractic who made this successful. It feels good to do good!!
Organize That helps individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper and their systems for life. We offer a confidential consultation to assess your needs, diagnose problems, set goals and design a plan to get you started. Organize That can provide you with hands-on experience to put the plan into action at your pace and keep you focused so that you can enjoy the things you like doing best with peace of mind.
Offering non-judgmental coaching and accountability to keep you on track, Organize That can save you time and money and reduce anxiety.
No project is too big or too small for Organize That. The possibilities for our services are endless but a few ideas include
- Design efficient filing systems
- Develop activity zones
- Plan space and furniture placement
- Manage Schedules
- Teach clients to maintain organization
- Facilitate relocations
- Blend Households
- Present workshops and seminars
- Optimize peak performance time
- Establish mail systems
Contact Organize That for a consultation.
serves the greater Iowa and Illinois Quad Cities Area.